What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying out a video thread

I really like the paneling on the shelves. Are those holes or indention? The flat-ness would have been very helpful to me when I had my grow shelf as I could be more careless in setting pots down without worrying about them slipping sideways on the wire frame.

xvart.

I really like the paneling on the shelves. Are those holes or indention? The flat-ness would have been very helpful to me when I had my grow shelf as I could be more careless in setting pots down without worrying about them slipping sideways on the wire frame.

xvart.

I've fallen victim to those wire shelves myself. I have a small one that the bical sits on.
As for the plastic shelves those are indentations that have holes in the bottom. They surprisingly came in handy for flower stalks like binata which grew ridiculously high. Rather then chopping them off I just locate the pot over one of the above holes and let the stalk grow into it.

Another huge plus is that the shelves are very east to assemble. On the down side there is no height adjustment.

Looking great. :D I find it interesting how differently people pronounce names. I pronounce bical and veitchii differently. :p I love the N. gracilis.

Back