What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitcher of the Month contest October 09 winners/comments

I got only a few messages for voting, but the majority vote placed the winners in this order.

1st Place - Jeremiah Harris N. 'Mastersiana'
Jeremiah, the photos are taken amazingly well, if i may ask, what camera do you use?
i absolutely love the color of this plant, and how it is just resting on the bed of....whatever the hell that is. Congratulations
DSC_0788.JPG

2nd Place - DavyJones N. burbidgeae
Davy, man youve come a long way since the days when we were just starting off. Amazing pitcher, and nicely photographed for the most part, a few areas out of focus, but it was good enough to award you second place! congratulations.
burbidgeae.jpg

3rd Place - Glider14
Glider, your 'Peter D' Amato' looks amazing, im glad its doing well for you even if its still pretty young, but still earned you 3rd Place, congratulations.
100_0004.jpg

Since he was actually voted on a couple of times....Here is a spot for you Capensis
Honorary mentions go to Capensis with his Mini N. ventrata upper pitcher
Cap, you somehow managed to obtain this with a ventrata! proves that even the most common plants can place or win mentions in a contest, Cute little pitcher, next time try to focus a bit more on the subject....tripod or desk top might help that quite a lot.
DSC03481.jpg

Congratulations to all of the winners for this months contest, i hope you guys will continue to enter and participate in the contests in the coming months.
Thanks and good growing

yay for everyone!!!

Neat. Haha, yeah. It was really hard to focus on the pitcher since I don't have a tripod or had anything to focus with outside. :p Plus, my photography skills aren't that great, but I tried, hehe.

I got only a few messages for voting, but the majority vote placed the winners in this order.

1st Place - Jeremiah Harris N. 'Mastersiana'

i absolutely love the color of this plant, and how it is just resting on the bed of....whatever the hell that is. Congratulations
DSC_0788.JPG

Looks Like some Baby tear's Plant there :blush:

Daren

I'm pretty pumped. I can't give myself all the credit, that clone is certainly a show stopper. Congrats to everybody who won. We need to get this more popular around here!

Back