What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veitchii

Just 1 pic of my tiny puny plant...I'm trying my best to give it the best conditions as possible...Misting frequently but letting soil dry out a little..Lots of perlite in the mix and yet just plain old leaves with micro pitchers Oh yea share yours too...pls? hehe

This is MT's hose mountain form...So far not that attractive..
RIMG3397.jpg

Ken

nice Ken. My first pitcher of my veitchii "pink" form looked like that ...

DSC01855.jpg

Then quite the change ....

DSC01853.jpg

They only get bigger and better... :D

Its amazing how many veitchii clones there are. One of my favorite nepenthes. Currently i only grow the veitchii from Batu Lawi, Borneo. Cant wait to see it mature.

Hey greg...Your veitchii must be MT's veitchii pink which was previously sold as veitchii x hurreliana..Also our leaves of our veitc seems different...Yours seem to be more skinny and droopy..Oh well i guess different forms....So slow growing for me here in hot lowland conditions..

Clue..It'll take ten years for mine to be bigger :p

Cpsam why not post a pic...Batu lawi form is the ground or tree hugging form right???

Keep the pics coming especially if you have MT's hose mountain..

good observation , I'd have to agree that they are a little droopy...

Back