What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Predator

• Thread starter JMatt
  • Start date

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Just thought I would put these on here.
I'm not sure if the second picture is a true upper yet?
JMatt

npredatorlower1.jpg

npredatorupper1.jpg

npredatorupper2.jpg

Wow, Jeff!

Looks like an upper to me. Beautiful . . .

N. x "Predator" was one of two plants which succumbed to slugs a couple of years back -- and I've been on a salting rampage ever since . . .

Hey BigBella,
The lower pitcher there is from another growth at the base of the main vine.
The main vine is maybe three feet. It just has that one upper. Looks like another is on the way though. I want to take cuttings, but I really want to see it flower first to see what it is.
JMatt

awsome plant! I love the little teeth!

wow sweet plant can't wait until mine is like that. You must have an amazing collecting predator hamata and edwardsiana i would die to have those three at the size you have them! great pics keep'em coming!

wow sweet plant can't wait until mine is like that. You must have an amazing collecting predator hamata and edwardsiana i would die to have those three at the size you have them! great pics keep'em coming!

I'm picturing a flock of tourists with camera's hiding in your bushes each morning. LOL

Back