What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Diatas

CN

BANNED
Got this lil Guy in a Trade . Totally Not what i had expected It to look like . This is a Fantasic looking Plant A Very Toothy Peristome .This is Now one of My Favorite Plant's...... :hail:

2009_11270002.jpg

2009_11270005.jpg

2009_11270003.jpg

2009_11270004.jpg

Thanks
Daren

Thats a Very nice N. Diatas you got there.

Neat-o. Is the pitcher with the striping newly opened?

I would Say Yes But I Just received it today so There is really only one person who can answer that

Cute I recently got a small one, making some really nice pitchers! Great Plant CN!

awsome plant, I love neps with "toothy" rims.

lol okay. I knew that kinda but I was too lazy to look back up there to know how to spell it. :p

Thanks guy's I really like it too

If I didn't know what a diatas looked like, I would say that was some sort of macrophylla or xTrusmadiensis cross.

If I didn't know what a diatas looked like, I would say that was some sort of macrophylla or xTrusmadiensis cross.

you do realize a whole lot more neps than just macrophylla, edwarsiana, villosa and hamata have toothy peristromes.....diatas, densiflora, certain singalana's come to mind and im sure im missing a whole lot.........

Ummmm.... yes. I am aware. As I said, if I didn't know any better...

Back