What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fresh opened singalana belirang
Neps1-8-09007.jpg

spectabilis north sumatra upper with little lid syndrome
Neps1-8-09013.jpg

newly opening spectabilis north sumatra lower pitcher
Neps1-8-09014.jpg

spectabilis x aristolochioides
Neps1-8-09016.jpg

maxima x xTM
Neps1-8-09020.jpg

maxima dark x talangensis
Neps1-8-09010.jpg

truncata x xTM
Neps1-8-09019.jpg

pasian highland truncata
Neps1-8-09002.jpg

glabrata
Neps1-8-09008.jpg

more to come later...

Spectabilis "North Sumatra" makes little lid syndrome look good!

i love the spec x aristo's lower pitchers-- up to the point of wanting to get one for myself. however:

1) i seem to have a predisposition towards hating on hybrids
2) the upper pitchers have barely any aristo influence at all, and if it does, it's pretty awkward...

maybe if they recrossed spec x aristo with an aristo again.....

NICE Glabrata Kris. Nice collection all around. That Spectabilis is a real show stopper!

Wow that truncata x xTM is to die for, I can't wait to see the pitchers that sucker produces. That plant really looks like all the parents in the best possible ways.

Man that spectabilis and trunc x X Trusmadiensis are to die for. How are the growth wise compared to the highland trunc? Love the plants man...

The more I see glabrata, the more I absolutely love it!

Incredible, as always. Somehow you managed to find all the greatest plants, and grow them very well. Keep up the great work!

I approve of these pictures.

The N. truncata x xTm is looking great.

Thanks guys :) Truncata x xTM is quite slow, maybe a new leaf once a month and a pitcher every month as well....maybe month and a half. compared to highland truncata, atleast in my experiance, about the same maybe a little slower...

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

a few more as promised
N. flava starting to pitcher
Neps1-8-09004.jpg

a blurry pic, but has a very red pitcher on it coming up
Seedgrown N.macrophylla
Neps1-8-09017.jpg

N. burkei, poor thing arrived nearly dead a couple months ago and since then has recovered outstandingly well
Neps1-8-09018.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Some ablomarginata seedlings, there is a 3rd one hidden under a couple pitcher by the name tag, still very small....
Neps1-8-09025.jpg

My ampullaria harlequin that was posted in Swords' thread. it has recovered finally and even has a pitcher coming up on it on the previous deformed leaf. hopefully a pitcher on this new perfect leaf too
Neps1-8-09023.jpg

N. flava tendril is looooong.

Yeah they are...ive got more pics to add, but i have to go to work :eek: lol

very nice neps! I like your glabrata. :-D

Great collection :D Nice plants

Spectabilis x aristo plant
Neps1-12-10009.jpg

little N. burkei
Neps1-12-10004.jpg

new spect pitcher
Neps1-12-10007.jpg

One of the jambans
Neps1-12-10005.jpg

Macrophylla
Neps1-12-10001.jpg

Neps1-12-10002.jpg

Vent x angasanensis
Neps1-8-09030.jpg

vent x aristo
Neps1-8-09033.jpg

young N. veitchii 'Batu Lawi'
Neps1-8-09028.jpg

muluensis x lowii
Neps1-8-09026.jpg

my first jamban
Neps1-8-09039.jpg

Hey Kris, your angasanensis x ventricosa is looking pretty great.

You and Capslock aren't the only ones who have that clone, either. ;)

Lol i know there is a few people out there with it, and its vent x angasanensis xD and thanks
i actually need to go repot that now that im thinking about it...roots are starting to come out of the bottom lmao

Lol i know there is a few people out there with it, and its vent x angasanensis xD and thanks

Rats, I have to change the label around on my plant then. :p

Cool, didnt know you got one :) its not on your growlist lol.
its a very fast and easy plant to grow and root from cuttings, good luck!

Wow your plants are doing outstandingly well! They are absolutely stunning! I love that macro, and spec x aristo (mine got attacked by mites so its really behind). And that vent x angasanensis

I've noticed in other Pictures that flava has really long tendrils, I'm sure this will appear in mine when its big enough!

Can't compliment those plants enough! :D

Back