What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It arrived!!!

Well much to my surprise, when i got home today there was a box on my front porch! Even more to my surprise it was the plant that I ordered off ebay. I was very shaky and not gonna lie but didn't think he was gonna send me anything but newspaper. But when I opened it the plant looked to be in fairly good condition. :eek:

Vent x TM
nepenthes035.jpg

Now the pitcher that was in the picture on ebay was cut off. :'(
nepenthes037.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Hmmm. tin foil, weird. I bet that plant will be a beauty! Post some pics once that pitcher opens :)

Yeah like i said in other post on pitcherplants.proboards, its a definite dom gravine packing job, the tinfoil is something he did when i got the "macrophylla" from him which turned out to be a freaking xTM after a little over year of me believing such. time to get a macro now.

hahahaha. like his trademark?
yeah, never seen anyone use foil before... good luck on the growing.

Hmmm. I bet tinfoil works well though? I mean wouldn't it hold the root ball intact quite well?

Hi Sirkristoff:

I hope you do realize that the XTM is more expensive than the macro's.

Gus

xTM is more expensive than what is supposedly macro...im still not inclined to believe that many of the macros out there are true macros
this was supposed to be a seedgrown marophylla.

Back