What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Camera, some nep pics

• Thread starter back2eight
  • Start date
My computer crashed and I had to get a new one, and I decided to pick up a new camera while I was there since my old was is so old and I would have to be reinstalling software anyway. So here it is, the pics came out so much better than I was ever able to do on my old one!

So here are some of my neps

sanguinearamispina.jpg

amptalang.jpg

eymae.jpg

nep.jpg

smilesii.jpg

nsmilesii.jpg

reinwardtiana.jpg

sibvent.jpg

ventmira.jpg

albomarginata-1.jpg

congrats on the new camera! And nice neps!

niiice :D

Nice pics! I especially like the amp x talangensis. What camera did you get?

Just a point and shoot Canon Powershot SX120. It's much much better than the old one I had! It's 10 megapixels and 10x optical zoom, compared to my old one 7.1 megapixels and 3x optical zoom

very nice man!! :)

I like that smilesii! Are those the BE seedgrown clones? :-O

love the new camera ,and nice neps too LOL

yes Clue, they are BE. They came to me tiny and pitiful looking and at first I thought I would lose them. They didn't seem to handle shipping stress very well. But now they are some of my best looking ones. They grew very fast and are thriving. They are soft leaved and I think that is why the shipping stress shows on them worse than a thicker leaved plant.

Back