What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assorted Feb pics

Hey everyone.....Got some time to take some pictures before i go for holidays. Will post more when im back...Nothing spectacular though '

Viking new pitcher..
RIMG4240.jpg

Rafflesiana EP
RIMG4259.jpg

Side
RIMG4263.jpg

Minute sized gardentech
RIMG4304.jpg

Pitcher
RIMG4265.jpg

"Thorelii" one of the indochinease species/hybrid i suppose..
RIMG4274.jpg

Dyeriana
RIMG4278.jpg

Viking seedling...Weird shape eh?
RIMG4283.jpg

Reinwardtiana var Samaradiensis
RIMG4286.jpg

RIMG4291.jpg

Fusca Sarawak...Quite slow...
RIMG4299.jpg

Thats about it...Almost all pitchers are growin in my condition except dyeriana :)

Ken

that viking looks almost like a bicalcarata but without the fangs. Nice neps! You've got some big pitchers.

Amazing! Your x Gardentech grew A LOT.

the rafflesiana is amazing :-O ,what do you mean nothing spectacular ,
i want to see one of your spectacular pitchers when you find one LOL, their beautiful thanks for the post.
I like the shots with your hand in them , it gives good scale , the raff. looks like it might snap shut and take off a finger if your not careful.:-(
Remember the Audrie II in little shop of horrors:-))

I think the plant labeled - "Thorelii" one of the indochinease species/hybrid i suppose.."
I think it looks like a distillatoria/anamensis like leaves. but the pitchers certainly look like distillatoria to me. Opinion only.
Sweet plants!

Very nice plants man! Your collection really has grown over time and is getting pretty nice. With all those lowlanders I'm surprised you don't have a bicalcarata or an ampullaria?

Very nice neps!
The gardentech is neat.
Peace,
Zero

Thanks guys for all the kind comments....As for the gardentech yeap it really grew a lot..Quite a steady grower but pitcher size is miserable :)

The "thoreli" is a seedgrown plant from thailand....I'll have to wait for it to grow bigger before i can ID it for sure...Something is weird boyut it though....The ,eaves are getting smaller but pitchers are getting bigger...Could it be because i threw it in direct sun?

Yeap sadly i do not have a bical or amp...They both didn't do well for me...

BTW i grow my plants in a tiny south/east facing balcony

Nice neps!

And you have a really long thumb! No trouble getting rides, eh?

Hey guys....Have a couple more pictures...Got a new red dragon,coccinea,mirabilis pink (pitcher mushed up so pics(for mirabilis))

Here goes

Miranda
RIMG4644.jpg

Gracilis usually boring to most people but for me :)
RIMG4646.jpg

Coccinea
RIMG4651.jpg

Red dragon EP
RIMG4653.jpg

Upper part of my rack
RIMG4657.jpg

Lower part
RIMG4658.jpg

And a new additon which can only fit 2 large plants
RIMG4659.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment.

nice! Can't wait for my gracilis to get big and strong like yours. Right now it's little and strong..

Great neps.
I like the color of the gracilis.

Nice Plants, great job growing them!

Thanks guys..Gracilis..mine..big?? Its so small...i've seen pics of other gracilis which have much bigger pitchers...2-4 times mine T.T

Anyway here are 2 more last pics...I guess i've pratically shown almost my whole collection haha...

Mirabilis var enchinostoma

RIMG4668.jpg

RIMG4663.jpg

And thats the last of feb pics..:)

Back