What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Singalana Closeups

My sing is recovering nicely. They really like being outside in the greenhouse during the winter:

feb2010-singalana.jpg

feb2010-singalana2.jpg

Nice. Mine is being slow as a snail and still hasn't produced a second pitcher. >(

Mine just died. A combination of the cold and my brother pouring glue over it.

Nice plant! I'm impressed by your moss too. :p

Nice plant! I'm impressed by your moss too. :p

Yeah, you'd think that the plant is tiny compared to the moss, but in fact that's some gigantic moss growing in the pot. The plant is about 5 inches diameter and the pitchers about 2 1/2 inches.

SUPER moss super pitchers super pictures thanks ,
i just lopped the first picther forming on my now rooted sing. cutting , its taken bout three months, I did it while working on my terrarium today :cry:
Hey brokken could you do another pic or two ?:poke: maybe an inch or so back so we can see the whole pitcher im still not sure what this nep. looks like exactly ,
mine was a freebie with a ceph. i won on e-bay it came as an unrooted fresh cutting.

Last edited:
Awesome pics, awesome plant! By the way, that moss is huge.

That sing. will look really nice when it colors up with some more light.

I've had my singalana for about a month and 3/4 now... slow as a snail.

I lost all the pretty pitchers on my singalana and it hasn't grown new ones in yet because it's not getting quite enough light. Your pitchers are very nice and I'm jealous of them.

SUPER moss super pitchers super pictures thanks ,
i just lopped the first picther forming on my now rooted sing. cutting , its taken bout three months, I did it while working on my terrarium today :cry:
Hey brokken could you do another pic or two ?:poke: maybe an inch or so back so we can see the whole pitcher im still not sure what this nep. looks like exactly ,
mine was a freebie with a ceph. i won on e-bay it came as an unrooted fresh cutting.

Hi Jimmy,

As per your request:

feb2010-singalana3.jpg

Back