What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

commercially available Nepenthes edwardsiana

announcement from a popular european vendor,

2010 will be a very special year with several extremely rare and special new entries to our online shop. I'm especially proud to announce the first ever commercial availability of Nepenthes edwardsiana

Guten tag
;)

Holy frijoles.

Yup....yup yup and another yup :)

Apparently the website was down, too much traffic today.

Sheer excitement :)

yep... cant get it to load here neither... but the email is rather enticing

kinda owie though.... but i would like to window shop LOL
Av

Do you think we'll even get any in the states?

oh yes, his email didnt mention if these were seed grown but either way they are bound to be in TC at this point

Av

That is great news! Can't wait until we get some here. I'm about to place an order with them, I wonder if I might be able to get one thrown in!?

Hmm, I suppose this means it's a good time for me to get that new HL setup built. Is klossii coming out too?

hahaha. funny timing...AFTER we send our group order....lol.

---i probably couldnt afford it anyway....

Whaaaa!!! Insane! There is no way there will be enough of them to go around. I will try to order one regardless......

150 euros for a little T/C'ed plant. While I'm not an early adopter with this, I thought the price was very reasonable given the pent-up demand for this species. With the handful of seedgrown plants being grown coupled with the mini-flood of cultured plants, we could actually see blooming eddy's in a few years - - - the possibilities .... :0o:

ive got to go change me knickers now :O

Sweet N.Eddy finally came out of hidding. 150 euro.. is not bad.. almost like a seedgrown Hamata + a TC hamata. Man I wish by the time I get my paycheck they still have N.Eddy in stock... -wait and hope-

how can i get one from him( that is if there not gone and i can afford it) it said delivery time uncertain does that mean they are all selled out.

Holy cow!!!!! this is exiting!! if only I had the money... :( haha

:0o:

I never thought I'd see the day...

Hope mine should arrive by June :)

bill

Right after I commented "too bad you can't get an edwardsiana" during the group order...

Speaking of which, I wonder if the owner has an ADULT edwardsiana. :0o:

@amphirion: Time to set up another group order, eh?

Imma xfer money from saving to get that ... looks like it will out of stock in a day or two...

So delivery time uncertain.... That means it's already sold out then?? If so... man.... That sucks! But it doesn't surprise me one bit

Back