What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

late to hamata ? clone 1, 2, 3, 4,

we've been there before too.... no worries mate
congrats on the order!!!

;)

Av, What do you mean by, "ordering now does not hold the plant for you"?

You order a plant during the off season that shows in stock.... but when it comes spring and shipments to North America resume, it may no longer be in stock.
So you end up with a refund.

Not a biggie really and totally understandable if you think about it, but just a fact of life to be aware of when ordering off season.

First and second hand experience talking
Av

Jimmy,

Even if your current order falls through, just remember to keep your eyes open.

There should be plenty of opportunities to purchase hamatas this season. I bought 2 last season and was very close to buying a 3rd. I am really kicking myself for not getting the seedgrown hamata AV and others are showing off. I really hope there are more available this year.

Hmm, strange that I've never experienced that yet *knocks on wood*, Av.

I want one of those seed grown hamatas too, dash... but it seems to me I already have too many anyway LOL.

But there is always room for one more. :)

But there is always room for one more. :)

That's the problem.

"Just one more", is the thin edge of the wedge for "I guess I'll be living in my bathtub, now that all of my other living space has been taken over by Neps."

I know what you mean. I have resorted to giving some away or donating them to make room for new ones in the past.

Congrats on the purchase Jimmy! Cant wait to see pics

Oh you'll be waiting. And waiting.... and waiting.... :D

I just gave away a ton of plants to make room for the ones I'm still waiting on to come in this spring...I take it as a periodic thinning of the herd to get the weaker ones out :-))

Back