What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PICS: Today's nep's

Hey massmorels....aren't you on arachnoboards?
at any rate your A. versicolor is nice and your nepenthes too! good luck with your second addiction ;)

Hey massmorels....aren't you on arachnoboards?
at any rate your A. versicolor is nice and your nepenthes too! good luck with your second addiction ;)

nope.. mah momma says that arachnoboards is the devil. But thanks anyways..

Wow, pretty impressive list so far. I've been in the hobby for over 2 years now and still haven't got such a prestigious grow list! Nice looking plants too, definitely watch for the Burbidgeae's leaves to turn a deep red color if you're doing it right. I guess you can tell it's tax return time of year, I just dropped $300 on astronomy equipment.... Plants are the next area that needs a monetary boost!

Wow, pretty impressive list so far. I've been in the hobby for over 2 years now and still haven't got such a prestigious grow list! Nice looking plants too, definitely watch for the Burbidgeae's leaves to turn a deep red color if you're doing it right. I guess you can tell it's tax return time of year, I just dropped $300 on astronomy equipment.... Plants are the next area that needs a monetary boost!

must be nice.. I didn't get a tax return this year.

And it may just be me, but I think the leaves are starting to redden up. :boogie:

I'd like to..

If you plan on growng neps in there you're gonna have to.....unless you have a large spare room in your house that you can assemble it in.

.....I actually may do this one day if I have a place with a large spare room, then I can grow some awesome lowlanders! ;)

Back