What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New neps...Blurry pics

Visited some local nurseries and well after about 1 hour walk around so many nurseries i decided to get these 3 lovely plants..

Among them is a huge dyeriana...With 10 inch pitchers:-O Though i'm slightly worried bout what they potted him in....Peat??? Seems too compact but im hesistating to repot it cos of stress...Oh yea got this guy for RM 28 roughly 7USD?
RIMG4776.jpg

RIMG4777.jpg

Green hookeriana...Nice rosette..Also for the same price...Has probally 7-8 growth point..:-D
RIMG4779.jpg

And this brom...I searched the net and its called "Flaming sword" ?? Vriesea splendens?
RIMG4775.jpg

Anyways just decided to share :)

Ken

Sweet Deals! At first I saw those Brom's leaves and didn't read that caption and thought, Wow, I've seen the variagated N. Alata, but that thing is crazy! Definitely not nepenthes though.... :-( Really like the Dyeriana. Where do you like that has nurserys that sell such great plants? Ours here in Cleveland only have Ventrata and Miranda.

The TC N. X Dyeriana clone is very common in Asian market now a days, if not mistaken, the source were from China.

You've got into some great deals there man. Plants look really great at a very cheap price. You sure have saved
a lot from this. Hopefully they will turn out to grow well. Just keep them in good conditions where they will
surely grow well.

Back