What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new Lowii x Campanulata

uphwiz

jimmy
Just got this one , cant wait till it matures a little.:-D
IMG_1434.jpg
IMG_1433.jpg
IMG_1438.jpg
IMG_1438-2.jpg
wish I could take credit for it but it came this way :blush:

Looks nice! Gotta love the lowii hybrids!

The upper pitchers are going to be ridiculous! What an awesome plant

Great plant Jimmy, cant wait to see bigger pitchers.

Awesome looking plant!

here is an up date on the most recent pitcher, its the first to inflate in my care, wow its going to be dark.
I may try shading it a little in the terrarium to get the lighter colors back , whatcha think? anyone?
IMG_1729-1.jpg
IMG_1740.jpg

Last edited:
:0o:

You must have a mini Mr. fusion in that grow chamber! Great growing on that pitcher, though I'm not sure why you would want a lighter color.

I'm loving the colors of your Lowii x Campanulata. Very nice plant. I'll have to get one of those again. How large is that Pitcher in the pic?

here is an up date on the most recent pitcher, its the first to inflate in my care, wow its going to be dark.
I may try shading it a little in the terrarium to get the lighter colors back , whatcha think? anyone?

why would you do that! most people would kill to have pitchers of that colored intensity!

That pitcher is a very nice size. I didn't know it was 4+in tall pitcher. You should enter it sometime in the pitcher of the month. I'm sure it would do well.

Jeezus, man, wow that's an amazing plant that the pitcher's 4"!

Can't see latest picture for some reason ???

something is happening to all my pics even the ones that have been on for a few days ??.
IMG_1729-1.jpg
IMG_1740.jpg
IMG_1727-1.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! How long have you had that plant?? That color is amazing!!

Yes, fantastic. After seeing the latest pics on EP's site, I'd say you are going to have a real gem!

Ummmmmmmmm... uphwiz, repeat after me: I looooooooooooove my dark Neps!!!

You can't change your color and nobody's hating on you! ;) lol.

Seriously, get over it. That plant is stunning and to be appreciated.

indeed if you dont like the color of that id gladly take it off your hands ;D

here is the next pitcher, it inflated very quickly,but its not fully colored yet, see the one behind , it was an earlier pitcher,it opened just as i got the plant,
and is in suspended animation not getting any darker, im sure this one will go black soon .:-D
IMG_1928.jpg
IMG_1929-1.jpg

Very cool looking. Some day I'll have to grow that hybrid again. Once I make the room, lol.

Back