What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Densiflora X Truncata king of clubs update pic's

uphwiz

jimmy
the densiflora truncata is growing nicely,:0o: each new picther is at least 1 1/2 times the size of the last,
and it's still pitchering nicely for me, I hope it keeps it up.
Does turncata or densiflora slow when they start the jump to upper pitchers????
IMG_1470-1.jpg
IMG_1464-1.jpg
IMG_1467-1.jpg
IMG_1475.jpg
IMG_1477-1.jpg

Wow, I love it! The color, shape, everything; here is another one for the must have list.... Thanks for sharing.

nice plant, almost reminds me of an x trusmardiensis cross what with the teeth from densiflora and all. Cant wait to see how large it gets for you!

N. truncata x N. densiflora has been made with the lowland N. truncata and it is a really nice hybrid. You can find photos on BobZ's site. http://www.cpphotofinder.com/Nepenthes.html Now just picture the hybrid remade with the black N. truncata! These have been very strong growing plants. I think they will be spectacular as adults. Lookin good Jimmy!

I have this plant as well, I am impressed by the color in the pitchers even when small. Not all plants do that. This is going to be a nice plant as it grows.

Amazing nep, love the crimson color and teeth! Seems to be growing amazingly well.

Stunning color even at such young age... really good potential to be a stunning plant in the near future. I just hope mine can adapt well to tropical L/L weather.

Back