What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difference in size.

Hello! This is my N. sanguinea I got from Andrew, It's grown well in the past week I've owned it (Grew a leaf, opened various pitchers) and I thought I'd show a picture of it.

Newly opened Intermediate Pitcher
100_3221.jpg

Lower?? That's my thumb for size.
100_3224.jpg

Also, just for fun, this is my N. x 'Miranda' from Andrew, too.
100_3223.jpg

I'm very happy with the plants Andrew sent me and definitely recommend buying from him and supporting TF to you all that haven't ordered from him yet! :-D

Looks like you have a sideshoot. It will get bigger with time. :-O

Your media looks dry to my eye...

Your media looks dry to my eye...

Yeah, that was right before watering. I forgot to water yesterday so it looks more dry than normal. Good eye. :)

It doesn't matter that much what the top looks like. The center takes weeks to dry out. One good misting will help refresh the plant and ward off comments about your RH. ;)

Wait what?! They're actually that big? Holy crap I got a good deal then.

Looking good Fernando :)
He purchased larger/not normal stock plants. So no, the N. sangs I'm sending out right now are not that large.
Andrew

Thanks!
Yeah, lol. I did purchase the plant larger than the regular stock, and I'm happy I did. Good advertising, Andy. XD
I did receive a fairly large (2nd largest Nep in my colection.) N. x ventrata from Andy for the regular price, It's starting to grow two offshoots, hopefully they grow fine~

Back