What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought i would post a few more photos before i moved my highlanders into the greenhouse for their summer home (and hopefully permanent if i can find the right heater and insulation)
N. flava newly opened pitcher (opened 2 days ago)
Nflava001.jpg

N. bongso
NepsBeforeGHmove014-1.jpg

NepsBeforeGHmove013-1.jpg

N. jamban (this pic was taken a couple of days ago, pitcher opened on the same day as the flava pitcher)
NepsBeforeGHmove006-1.jpg

N. ovata, this plant finally adjusted to my conditions a couple months ago and started to make a pitcher for me...the thing still shows no signs of opening just yet...lol
NepsBeforeGHmove007-1.jpg

NepsBeforeGHmove008-1.jpg

Nepenthes spectabilis x aristolochioides
new pitcher
NepsBeforeGHmove011-1.jpg

plant
NepsBeforeGHmove012-1.jpg

Haha. I see you are up really late also ;) I'm going to post a photo thread myself, and saw this ;)

I really like that flava. Yours has fantastic color. That is going to be one spectactular plant!

you and nightsky's spectabilis x aristolochioides are jawdropping! Thank you for sharing =]

-Javier

Looking great! The spect x aristo is looking great, as well as the flava and jamban. :>

Great job, Kris. That's the best N. flava pitcher that I've seen in a long time . . .

That's one big ovata pitcher! Or at least compared to the rest of the plant...

whistling.gif

Thanks for the comments guys :)
im really proud of how well my plants did in the garage over this winter...im almost hesitant to move them back into the GH! lol

Spectacular plants Kris. Great job man. :)

Beautiful plants! I hope to have species like these someday.

Great looking plants! That N. flava pitcher is superb!

flavaandjambans003.jpg

flavaandjambans002.jpg

flavaandjambans001.jpg

flavaandjambans006.jpg

ovata just opened
Neps048.jpg

Neps049.jpg

Sang orange from andy
Neps045.jpg

Sang orange from macamus
Neps046.jpg

the two together
sang from andy (left) and sang from macamus (right)
Neps047.jpg

And my ventricosa x angasanensis (absolutely freaking love this plant)
Neps044.jpg

Stunning SK especially that N. Flava I can't wait for mine to be like that, superb Jamban, and a favourite of mine that vent x ang what a score with that one!

Thanks C12, im quite proud of how my plants have been holding up in their temporary home...now if our weather would just cooperate i could put them back in the greenhouse *eye twitch*

Did you plant the nepenthes in the first image sideways?

if your talking about the flava, no....its got a huge mound of sphagnum sitting off to the side of it though lol

The ovata's pitcher to leaf size ratio is awesome. Love it.

The Jamban looks cool
&
The Spectabilis x Aristolochioides is Awesome
Why did you post that
Now I want one
LOL

Back