What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.albomarginata 'Green'

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
The new pitcher finally opened!!

100_3364-1.jpg

100_3365.jpg

Very nice! Simplistic and beautiful. :)

the albo's have to be my favorite Neps. Now if I can just get my hands on the purple/black variant I'll be all set. So far I've got the Green, Red, and Spotted..

that looks just like mine! Is yours a BE clone? Do you know what the BE code for yours is? I think mine is from seed so there are some variability among the ones I have. I've noticed some slight red speckling in them some of them.

that looks just like mine! Is yours a BE clone? Do you know what the BE code for yours is? I think mine is from seed so there are some variability among the ones I have. I've noticed some slight red speckling in them some of them.

Not a clue..

I know a girl who has some "all green" forms which have red speckling from BE. While they're seed grown, I still think that the red speckles would make them red speckled form. Maybe there was some mistake?

Back