What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

couple pictures

thez_yo

instigator
Doorman's top II almost making lowers (still making baby pitcher from the looks of it)
P5010076.jpg

Black truncata with fully colored pitcher (the latest one)
P4300069.jpg

ampXsib fully colored up
P4260016.jpg

and veitchii green made a pitcher that's about 4" tall
P4260015.jpg

P4260014.jpg

Cooool... Thanx for sharing!

the black truncata are starting to look promising!

to be honest, thats the first and only doorman's top ive seen in anyone's collection. everythings looking good!

Alex

:D

glider: I figure I might as well try it because if pervillei is doing ok for me and that one's supposedly hard, even if it starts going down hill I can always give it away. I just got it but I hear it's an easy grower in any case.

i cant wait to see the truncata later into its development. thanks for sharing!

Awesome truncata!

Thanks! I'm contemplating getting rid of my h/l pasian because I really can't see how it can compete with this and I don't think I want more than one gigantic truncata bush unless they're truly superb. It seems to do fine in cool temps and seeing as how its parents are l/l (right?) I don't see why it would do poorly in the heat of summer. The black truncata is seriously one of my favorite plants in terms of color and it's putting out a really great pitcher size considering its age and the size of pitchers my other nepenthes put out. I'm seriously contemplating buying more of them.

Back