What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I inch pitcher?

• Thread starter Timmy
  • Start date

Timmy

BANNED
Does Argentiii have a 1 inch pitcher? What does?

generally the pitchers are very small (only an inch to a few inches at most) it is a very tiny species, the smallest in the genus if im not mistaken (at least known) and does not have a climbing stage, but in my experience, is still a rather difficult plant to grow, get a hold of some easier highlanders and get some experience with them before trying this species, trust me.

Thanks, and Jamban?

jamban has rather small pitchers, but it will get a pretty large vine in a rather short time, they are very fast growers in my experiance, very easy to grow, but as an expensive plant, i would make sure you have stable highland conditions to support this plant.

... but as an expensive plant, i would make sure you have stable highland conditions to support this plant.
Agreed. I got my plant from a person who tried to grow it in an apartment and couldn't provide highland conditions. It refused to pitcher for him, he got frustrated & dumped it ... :hail:

Back