What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

low humitity

i have agrow rack set up and the humidity is at 35 percent all day. this is too low for my dews and mainly my neps. they are intermediat to highlanders. how can i keep up the humdidty besides spraying?

you can adjust the neps and dews to that pretty easily....but if you want to raise it i suggest figuring out a way to get a cover on the grow rack via some plastic and put a small fan inside with a humidifier....cheap and easy

unfortunatly i im only 15, so my parents rule over my decisions. So no cover because it will look bad they say.(personally i think there are some nice covers out there that can be used....but what ever)

I think that that level of humidity is fine where it is. All of my Neps are grown on a windowsill, and I have rarely encountered a problem growing any of them, and my humidity is at a much lower level.

Back