What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New eBay plants

Got these from Hawaii today.. more on the way.

N.alata

100_3824.jpg

100_3827.jpg

N. maxima x ventricosa

100_3830.jpg

100_3833.jpg

100_3834.jpg

100_3838.jpg

Very nice neps there. Hey, I just collected like a few hundred more spatulata seeds today. I sent the first wave of them out to Lilstinkpot, but with the amount that I collected today, would you like them? I can get them sent out to you today.

Mass,

Nice new kids you got there!
I think you are gonna need a bigger house! :banana2:

Mass,

Nice new kids you got there!
I think you are gonna need a bigger house! :banana2:

I think you may be right.. :blush:

Very nice neps there. Hey, I just collected like a few hundred more spatulata seeds today. I sent the first wave of them out to Lilstinkpot, but with the amount that I collected today, would you like them? I can get them sent out to you today.

Absolutely! Send whatever you can spare..

It's not looking like you have a quarantine area. I seem to recall some folks getting some nasty pests on plants from FL or HI in the not-too-distant past .... :0o:

I have noticed the same thing from both states. Thought maybe it was just me..

Nice to see a true N. alata for once. Even botanical gardens have Ventrata marked as alata! :(

How big are the leaves on the alata?

Is an Anolis sagrei considered a pest? (I think they actually are) I got one in egg form with my Philodendron I ordered from FL about 4 years ago! LOL

Nice alata!
It should grow fast for you.
I have a couple of true alata. I need to post some pics???
Peace,
Zero

I didn't quarantine these plants because the seller already had them inspected for Hawaiian pests before shipping. It's a buddy of Mike's, so I trust him..

Back