What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say Hello to my Little Friend

The AW eddies are finally starting to find their way onto North American soil. I picked mine up today. The plants are small but very healthy looking. This one has six tiny pitchers on it and a wee bit of color as well. I had been asking Andreas for the last two years when he was going to be releasing this splendid species, and I'm very happy to now have it in my collection.

IMG_3150-2.jpg

IMG_3137-1.jpg

I'm going to give it some TLC and see if I can't get it to jump in size for me over the next little while. :)

dvg

Awesome.....:drool:

can i say, SUPER JEALOUS!

awwww....wook at de pwitty pwitty wittle pwant!

Thats a very nice Edwardsiana there. Now I cant wait to receive mine, lol. June is just around the corner.

:0o: of course YOU got one.... lol, awsssooooommmee!!!!

Congrats dvg, im sure it will thrive in your care. Please keep us up to date on its progress!

heloooooo, little friend ,I'm sure you'll be very happy with your new dad, he knows what you need , just listen and you'll do very well indeed ,
Nice score !I'm going to get on this list of exclusive nep growers one day , maybe ?

Congrats Doug,

And what a good dad that eddie got!

Awesome man, grats.

wow!! congrats on obtaining one of those cuties. Little bugger!! Has some great color to him. Seriously looks exactly like a BE villosa a recieved a year + ago. And that is a two inch pot. :p

For sure it will thrive in your care.

2500498962_e6127305c2.jpg

:drool:

Wow it's tiny! Good luck - I know you'll turn it into a beast. :drool:

Wow. The legend! I wish you all the best luck, you can totally grow that sucker into a work of pure amazement.

Thanks Dex, I'm gonna do my best to grow this lil critter out as quickly as possible.:)

But I won't have to worry about this little guy outgrowing it's shelf space anytime soon.;)

dvg

WOW. TINY! cant wait to see updates on this thread!

Worth it's weight in gold... and then some it appears. :)

Congrats!

WOW. TINY! cant wait to see updates on this thread!

Well then, I guess the next time someone is trying to convince me that SIZE really does matter, I'll just have to whip out my eddie and show them otherwise.:-))

Wow it's tiny! Good luck - I know you'll turn it into a beast. :drool:

dvg

Last edited:
Well then, I guess the next time someone is trying to convince me that SIZE really does matter, I'll just have to whip out my eddie and show them otherwise.:-))

lmfao :banana2: nice.

Back