What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! That hamata is literally perfect :drool: Your growing skillls are unbeatable pygo!

thank you ^^

burbidgeae
img5152g.jpg

I swear...you prolly have the nicest neps I've ever seen...and that includes the ones that BE shows at chelsea and the like. :0o:

Thank for sharing pictures of your beautiful plants.

thank you very much ^^

eymae
img6900r.jpg

Such brilliant shots...I actually like eymae in that one... :love:

thank Liz ^^

Lady Pauline (upper)
img6978d.jpg

mantalingajanensis
img7030i.jpg

Oh, it's a cutie even when little!!! :drool:
(I've never even heard of that species before :lol: But it's gonna look fantastic for sure!)

argentii
img6811e.jpg

Woah!! Can u please give me some advice on that argentii?? What mix do u use? What are the general conditions for the plant...air circulation, humidity, temps? Thats awsome...just freaking awsome. I love this species.

Woah!! Can u please give me some advice on that argentii?? What mix do u use? What are the general conditions for the plant...air circulation, humidity, temps? Thats awsome...just freaking awsome. I love this species.

+1

Let us know! I hope/can't wait for my argentii to look like that!

thank you ^ ^

my argentii grows in the greenhouse with all other Nepenthes

growing conditions are>

Light> full sun all morning, 70% shade all the after noon
Irrigation> Rain in 2 times a day
Humidity> 80% -100% all the time
temperatures> 10-15 ° C night, 20-25 ° C at day
substrate> 100% living sphagnum with polystyrene

lowii x boschiana
img7153u.jpg

cool lowii x boschiana could you sometime take a pic of the whole plant and how long have you had it. By the way i love looking at this thread

thanks for the reply Pygo. Glad to get some clear information on how to cultivate this species.

Thanks for that info pygo! And very nice pitchers!

thank ^^

lowii x boschiana whole plant
img7389.jpg

hamiguitanensis
img7330f.jpg

peltata
img7335r.jpg

adnata x ventricosa
img7360j.jpg

sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii)
img7363z.jpg

eymae
img7366f.jpg

veitchii x boschiana
img7364g.jpg

ventricosa x mira 'variegated'
img7394h.jpg

Omg that peltata is so dark! Very nice! Mine has just started to grow again now that ts warm out again. I can't wait for my replacement hamiguitanensis next month - does yours have pitchers you can show? :)

Ohhhh, I love them all :-D

Love the sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii). I just picked up another one.. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to.
Question: Are you growing it with your HL's? Mine is acclimating to my HL conditions nicely. But I've heard it does best in LL conditions.

Back