What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thank you all

thez yo>my hamiguitanensis has not yet opened pitcher at home, but y 'has two that will open within a week. I will put pictures ;-)

mass> my sibuyanensis x (northiana x veitchii) is grown in highland pure and it grows very well

maxima
img7406h.jpg

hamata
img7566i.jpg

izumiae x trusmadiensis
img7617jj.jpg

ventricosa x ephippiata
img7378z.jpg

very very nice!!!! Love the hamata!!!!

They're all gorgeous....but those last two especially stole my heart :love:

thank you ^^

vzntricosa's flowers
img8574h.jpg

Oh wow... :love:

lowii x spectabilis
img8474b.jpg

Your neps are amazing, but your photography skills really are above and beyond. Kudos. I am always amazed at how wonderful everything looks in your pictures :)

Ooooh man....the dark shades of red, the teeth, the stripes...:love:

Gorgeous as always. I just got a 6" lowii x spectabilis. Can't wait to see some pitchers. You definitely give me something to look forward to.

Last edited:
lowii x spectabilis.... wow!

What I like about you is that of all the 155 posts you've made probably the vast majority of them have included a beautiful photo.

thank you very much

ventricosa x ephippiata 80cm in diameter
img9171g.jpg

Pygo,

Nice plants.

Have you ever taken a light reading in your greenhouse? Light level seems to be perfect from the pictures I have seen. It looks like it may be about 750 foot candles in there.

thank you

I never measured the light in my greenhouse

spectabilis
img8662u.jpg

Very nice...such awesome photography skills. :0o:

fantabulous.

What camera do you use?

As impressive as always pygo! Thanks for sharing, I think, if you do not mind for sure, I'll add you to my facebook friends :)

thank you cosmo,

no worries I will accept you in my friends ;-)

peltata
img9208j.jpg

img9202w.jpg

Be prepared for tons of notifications on facebook... I'm going to "like" a lot of your photos. :awesome:

Love the red colour on the N. peltata.

Back