What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated pics!

Hey everyone just decided to camera happy in the GH so enjoy. :)

To start off, a basal on a baby cutting of N. Peter D. Amato
seanpics011.jpg

A baby pitcher
seanpics009.jpg

The whole plant
seanpics010.jpg

Peristome shot of my Truncata x (Vent x Aristo)
seanpics007.jpg

N. Black Dragon!
seanpics004.jpg

seanpics002.jpg

Peristome shot
seanpics003.jpg

Peristome shot of my Talangensis x Veitchii
seanpics005.jpg

Truncata x (Sib x Vent)
seanpics008.jpg

New pitcher on my Truncata x Ephipiata
seanpics012.jpg

Thats all for now. Thanks for looking!

Very nice! That black dragon pitcher is huge, how large is the plant? I love the talangensis x veitchii, I think I need a talangensis or a hybrid with talang. in it.

The Black Dragon is pretty big the pitcher is about 1.5x bigger then the leaf. Its fresh from flowering so its looked better. lol

Holy crap, N. x Peter D' Amato is in a rush to grow out. I saw the one at the nursery and considering the crappy weather we've had this season the plant was doing pretty well. I'm almost beginning to think the N. Lowii doesn't slow the hybrid down at all.

What area are you from NV? I kind of want to try my luck with a Lowii now if conditions permit. I smell trade when my plants grow to trade-worthy proportions soon.

I live in Dublin CA wich is about a half hour away from San jose. Ya i would have no problem doing a trade. The only Lowii ive got right now is one that Mitchell Davis from Pitcher Plants forums gave me, because it hated its conditions and almost died. For some reason, the Lowii loves me... Idk why though. lol

Holy crap, N. x Peter D' Amato in a local shop? You guys down there in CA are soooooo lucky.
A favorite local huge shop knows so little about cp's their sarracenia were indoors in dim lighting.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

I wish someone would give me a lowii. ;)
(not fishing, just dreaming!)

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Oh, BTW Nate, I have a Black Dragon as well but it's not reached that size yet. I'm very impressed.

that black dragon is awesome! thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys! And JustJack Its at Peters nursury in sonoma about an hour and a half away. lol I wish it was at the local nusury. haha

Back