What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is my low land chamber, still working on getting the temps etc right.
IMG_4053.jpg

Highland area.
IMG_5826.jpg

Some neps:
struggling hook.
IMG_5593.jpg

Small Ramispina.
IMG_5800.jpg

Deathproof Sanguinea.
(it has been crushed by the shelf above, the stem was broken and crushed, dried out in the winter, the soil was as dry as a roll of toilet paper, all of that happened 3 months ago and since then it has doubled in size and grew a basal just and is pitchering really well :D)
IMG_5803.jpg

Some nice pitchers.
IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

And lastly my dews:
Aliciae.
IMG_5834.jpg

Spathulata.
IMG_5836.jpg

Madagascariensis.
IMG_5838.jpg

The Aliciae and Madagascariensis were burned to the roots by my growlight in the same accident that crushed my sanguinea but they are coming back nicely :)
The stuff on the leaves is crushed goldfish flakes, they really seem to like it.

Nice plants!

Nice, but those dews need more light.

I know, that's why i moved them to that window a day before the picture was taken :p

I always thought scheffleras liked it cooler? Mine always died once it got to the upper 80s/lower 90s.

the lower part of the chamber is about 70, at the top of the picture were you see that rack hanging its 85.

Your plants look great. I really like the Madagascariensis. How big is that plant it is hard to tell from the pic, It looks small.

some updates

My new plants have arrived ! :D

Inermis:
IMG_5853.jpg

Vogelli:
IMG_5856.jpg

Talangensis:
IMG_5861.jpg

Ampullaria:
IMG_5865.jpg

This is them in their new home:

inermis:
IMG_5911.jpg

Vogelii:
IMG_5898.jpg

Talangensis:
IMG_5899.jpg

Ampullaria brunei green with red speckles:
IMG_5901.jpg

All of them together climatizing in my LL chamber :)
IMG_5918.jpg

Utricularia Lividia en Sandersonii in there new home, there is also a graminifolia in there that didn't do to well in my aquarium.
I got the amazon frogbit in there to use up the extra nutrients in my tapwater.
IMG_5875.jpg

Now some older plants.
Fake weser ping in november 2009:
IMG_3243.jpg

Same plant now :)
IMG_5877.jpg

Flowering female Ventrata i got last year:
IMG_5883.jpg

Flowering male Rebecca Soper i also got last year:
IMG_5889.jpg

Nice tropical jungle!

seriously nice stuff. good luck with the talangensis. im finding both talangensis and aristolochioides to be harsh mistressess....takes very cold drops to get them to pitcher, and even then, they suffered from little lid syndrome. i hope talangensis fares better for you.

Tnx, the temp usually drops about 10 degrees c here, i hope that's enough.

I'd just say that vogelii, from experience, prefers cooler temperatures.

After it's done climatizing it will move to my HL area together with the Inermis and Talangensis.

Back