What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a few nep pics

thez_yo

instigator
thorelliiXcampanulata
P6110007.jpg

platychila lower
P6110008.jpg

P6110009.jpg

vogellii (with stupid little lid syndrome)
P6110010.jpg

macrophylla
P6110011.jpg

clipeata (this pic's for clue, cuz we've got the same clone)
P6110012.jpg

chanianaXveitchii
P6110013.jpg

P6110014.jpg

...and maybe more over the weekend once my camera battery has a chance to charge :p

Ha! My clone U is probably half of yours in size. :p

That chaniana x veitchii is looking very nice. I haven't seen any uppers from that cross, though...

Ha! My clone U is probably half of yours in size. :p

That chaniana x veitchii is looking very nice. I haven't seen any uppers from that cross, though...

Well, I have had mine since last fall...and yeah, chaniana X veitchii is a surprisingly easy and nice looking plant. I can't wait until it grows more to see what it can grow out for me!

I tend to forget that my Chan x Veitch is a nep sometimes underneath all that fuzz. It's actually a really awesome plant that grows fast despite it's lineage.

Awesome plant in low humidity by the way. I have it almost touching the CFL's in some places and it doesn't mind if it gets a little dry now and then.

I tend to forget that my Chan x Veitch is a nep sometimes underneath all that fuzz. It's actually a really awesome plant that grows fast despite it's lineage.

Awesome plant in low humidity by the way. I have it almost touching the CFL's in some places and it doesn't mind if it gets a little dry now and then.

Yes it is a ball of fuzz! It's great for low humidity - one of my top five pitcherers even outside in San Diego (= desert with no humidity).

Back