What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There IS a flower in there!!

HOORAY!

100_4335.jpg

100_4334.jpg

100_4332.jpg

Nice,
Looks like a male. What is the Nep?
You should find someone with a female flower and get some seeds.
peace
Zero

Last edited:
Sweet. Looks male to me since the flower buds are more round than oval. Keep me posted on when the pollen is ready. I can store some for any females I get to flower. I can also send it to my friend who sends me nep seeds. He has a female coming into flower.

Nice,
Looks like a male. What is the Nep?
peace
Zero

It is male.. That's what the guy that gave it to the guy I got it from say's. It's
N. spectabilis x ventricosa.

Keep me posted on when the pollen is ready. I can store some for any females I get to flower.

Fo Sho :-D

*Grits his teeth*, mine will catch up soon enough!

Congrats MM!

you should see the rest of the bad boy.. He's a beast! Well, a beast for my collection anyways.. :blush:

Haha wait till you see how fast mine grows too, it's like there is something wrong with it. Pics or it didn't happen man, you know the rule. Just how big is this thing anyways?

Haha wait till you see how fast mine grows too, it's like there is something wrong with it. Pics or it didn't happen man, you know the rule. Just how big is this thing anyways?

ugh.. it's such a pain trying to dig a plant out of the grow box. It takes awhile pulling one plant after another out to get to it. But your right, I'll get some pics.

Back