What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thorelliiXcampanulata pics

thez_yo

instigator
Newest biggest pitcher for me, just popped its lid today! I'm sure the peristome will still fold out a tiny bit and the lid should flatten out too..

P6170004.jpg

P6170003.jpg

thats a very nice pitcher , going to be a great nep. thanks for sharing:-D

My pleasure! It hadn't made a new pitcher for me since I got it 6 mo ago, which I think is because of low light levels in winter, so I'm glad it's decided to perk back up again.

I think I see some bokorensis influence there.... wow!

I guess I need some more EP releases! :-))

you had to make this thread just when i thought i had all the neps i wanted. what's the conditions your growing this beauty in? if I may ask.
I hope Highland, i do have a little room in the new highland terr,I was trying so hard not to over fill it though,:-)) your fault . All your fault
hurts so good :crazy:, to spend every penny by Saturday after pay day . LOL

@clue: dunno, like it anyway though!

uphwiz: neener, neener :-)) all my money goes to plants too...hold it, that's a little sad :-(
I grow it high land next to things like aristolochioides, platychila, macrophylla and spectabilis....

random whole-plant and pitcher update pics:

P6180017.jpg

P6180019.jpg

P6180018.jpg

P6180015.jpg

(that basal's for clue :-D)

:0o:

:D

Back