What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris_Himself: N.spectabilis x ventrocsa

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
It's a race.. :-O But who's wiinning?!?!? ???

100_4350.jpg

l_2a28e8f8c9144065a9a613e15e7418e0.jpg

100_4357copy.jpg

100_4357.jpg

That plant is looking good there. If you ever decide to take a cutting of that plant someday, let me know, lol.

3-28
2010-03-28012913.jpg

Oh dude. It's on. I got my plant as a size 3 like a real man though haha I'm kidding. You got yours from Xantius with like a huge leafspan yo. Mine already has like an 8" leafspan and it shipped with like much smaller leaves. Also the one I own probably just started vining.

2010-06-14014651.jpg

Mine isn't even close, look at your pitcher to leaf size ratio? How in the heck did you think this was a race? The pitchers on it are the size of my thumb. You look like you got some monsters on that bad boy. But if you look closely at that second picture, can you see how it exploded in size in the last 3 months? The leaves tripled in size from what they were before as did the miniscule pitchers that came on it.

Funny how you got flowers before you got pitchers on that plant in the time you had it... looks like we knew where all the energy is going?

I need to do a repot, but either way, these are both clearly the fastest growers we have in our inventory eh?

4 days after that last pic...
2010-06-18121453.jpg

New leaf unrolled!

Anyways I accept your challenge. I'm running 2x23w CFL's + 105wCFL in 6400k totalling 9600 lumens in 2sq feet. I think per square feet it's a pretty solid light setup, but I am challenging somebody pretty well versed in nep growing.

I've got MaxSea, you've got coffee. We'll see where I get in another 3 months. You need to give me a lot of time and please don't cut the flowers. I need some sort of handicap to catch up!

massmorels, I can see your huge stack of post office shipped boxes in the back , did you get all these plants recently or have they been there for while. LOL I had a stack about that size at one time, but i now have most of the plants i want , yea right !
very nice nep:-D
you could just slip that baby in one and send it on to me.:0o:
Ill PM you my address OK ?

Back