What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Plants!!!

So just got back from the BACPS meeting and got some AMAZING plants!
N. Platichylla Upper
new008-1.jpg

(Lowii x Veitchii) x Boschiana
new007-1.jpg

Lowii x Spectabilis
new006-1.jpg

Lowii x Boschiana
new005-1.jpg

4" pitcher on a seed grown Lowii
new004-1.jpg

Truncata
new003-1.jpg

Maxima x Veitchii
new002-1.jpg

(Spectabilis x Truncata) x Boschiana
new001-1.jpg

All those plants are looking really good there Nate. I love that Lowii. One of my Fav species indeed. My Lowii just Died Today.

Aww man! Im sorry! My otherone is putting out a new leaf so it shouldnt be long... ;)

Aww man! Im sorry! My otherone is putting out a new leaf so it shouldnt be long... ;)

Ah cool. Keep me posted. I'll have something nice and Exquisite for you besides the Truncata x xTrus seed grown plant. I got my nep seeds today. I'll be planting them in like the next day or so.

Dude PM and let me know what you got!

nice stuff mang. good meeting you for a quick bit. those plants for sale were quite something else....beastly!

So that's who nabbed that platychila faster than me!

Is that lowii from Phil? I was looking at one, too.

Didn't really see you tho. o.o

Wow you bought it all out from under our noses! Here's what I bought:

S.umlauftiana:
P6190091.jpg

P6190092.jpg

N.parvana (ventXdubia) [OMG I've wanted this FOREVER!!!]:
P6190094.jpg

P6190095.jpg

N.diatas:
P6190093.jpg

P6190096.jpg

D.M.green:
P6190090.jpg

Thez: Where'd you get that Parvana from? Didn't even see anyone with those! o.o

GREAT haul!

I was so busy with the little mantises I didn't get out in time to snag much. Though I did get a N. gothica fromt he raffle, and some fantastic trades, so I left very happy.

@clue: the table next to katie's had one hiding in with other fancy hybrids

YES OMG I LOVE THEM ALL *MINE* .... erm....uh, yes, they're all wonderful and I'm satisfied with my purchases ;-)

Well I got a new Swamp cooler off craigslist for $50!!! ;D ;D ;D
New1003.jpg

Starting to get packed! So i reorganized my small Neps to make room for some new ones! ;D
New1001.jpg

Very nice plants, all of you.
Wish I was in the Bay Area... I'm more like 2,000 miles awy

Well I got a new Swamp cooler off craigslist for $50!!! ;D ;D ;D

With that sitting inside your greenhouse, it is more of a recirculating humidifier. It will not be able to produce cool air when the humidity goes up (even if it feels cool when it turns on, check it 20 miins later... as it humidifies the place it will no longer create cool air) for it to work in an enclosed area like that, you need it to suck fresh air then blow into the g/h and have a vent on the opposite side of the g/h for hot air to blow out of. If it has a spot on the back where the pads are, you could just have that part sucking from outside but leave the unit inside.

Although, if it doesn't have to run very much, and the humidity isn't too high.... it may work.
Andrew

beat me to it Andy lol. good luck with getting that working for you Nate, im glad i dont need a swamp cooler here...

My humidity is very low in the GH during the heat of the day its around 30% so it works great tested it today! Didnt get a tad over 85!!!! :)

You all have great plants!
I can't wait to go to a show...I hear there's one about an hour away from me every so often... =)

Back