What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. truncata, QoH x KoS.

Wow Max, that second one is just amazing!

i keep getting the red spots on the older leaves, like the ones on JMatt's in the first picture of this thread.
my moss keeps out growing , and over growing the pitchers and plant, so i think they are staying to damp all the time .
JMatt, can you shine a little light on your growing conditions, for me, if not publicly, maybe by pm. ?
maybe i should try taking it out of the highland terrarium, and putting it on the shelf in the open, my ceph's do great, just a little concerned it may be a bit warm for this one.
Here is mine at this time , i am most pleased with it just wish i could enjoy the pitchers a little longer,without the leaves looking so bad.

this new pitcher is 1 3/4" not including the lid. with the lid its just over two inches, still not as large as yours JMatt, very nice growing.
IMG_2256.jpg
IMG_2261.jpg

Man ,N.Truncata QoH x KoS Is such a striking plant All those plantlet look so nicely color up nicely already I must get my hand on one of those... Just can;t seems to find one =/

Back