What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

today's new neps

Oh my god I finally got a bicalarata!! I've been wanting one forever.. :boogie:

First up, N.tobaica x mirabilis

100_4421.jpg

N.albomarginata 'Red' (Gunung Jerai)

100_4415.jpg

and finally.. N.bicalcarata 'Orange'

100_4411.jpg

100_4410.jpg

100_4418.jpg

100_4416.jpg

hahahaha you think your cramped for space now...
wait for that bical to settle in and say good bye to a spare room if you have one ;D
nice plants ;) bet you cant wait for that hamata thats on its way now huh ;P

Congrats on the bical. Mine is currently sulking because I repotted him. Glad I did because I was keeping the media too moist I think and it smelled really bad and a good portion of the roots just broke off. It is putting out a new leaf so I think he is going to make it.

Congrats on the bical. Mine is currently sulking because I repotted him. Glad I did because I was keeping the media too moist I think and it smelled really bad and a good portion of the roots just broke off. It is putting out a new leaf so I think he is going to make it.

Do you use peat in your media mix?

Bet you cant wait for that hamata thats on its way now huh ;P

You have no idea! :0o:

i happened upon seeing capslock's red alba---the sight of it made me wish i jumped on the offer earlier. :(

I always jump on anything albo.. it's a good habit.

I need to get me one of those sexy red albomarginatas... Nice bical!

You'll wish you had more room :p

Cute bical =)
Mine has a few pitchers finally coming too!

Dude. I wish I didn't buy starter plants and just traded/bought mature ones =(

You gotta start somewhere.. I started with little guys, then traded to get bigger ones or more numbers. Then trade to get more and more and more and more..

Your getting quite the collection there Mass. Very nice plants.

Your getting quite the collection there Mass. Very nice plants.

I just can't wait to get settled into the new house so I can get goin' on the GH. It's definately time to get it up.

Hey, that Albo somehow looks familiar ;) Nice color

Gratz on the Bical, I love mine, best part of all is it is the perfect nepenthes for that low light area in your greenhouse where youreally can't put a different large growing nepenthes :)

Back