What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few of my favorite Pic's

Raff 99
IMG_3133.jpg

Truncata X XTrusmadiensis
IMG_2762.jpg

Maxima Dark X Truncata
HPIM2797.jpg

Alomarginata Green
IMG_2892.jpg

Alomarginata Red
IMG_3535.jpg

Amp (Brunei red)
Bruneired11-07-09.jpg

Tobaica red
IMG_2742.jpg

Veitchii
IMG_3279.jpg

Veitchii11-09-09.jpg

Thanks for looking :-D

Great photos and plants! Do you have any problems growing Truncata X XTrusmadiensis under lowland conditions? Or do you have it in intermediate/highland?

Very nice looking plants!

Brilliant plants and photography!

Great albo green pic! Mine is pumping out pitcher after pitcher.. But my 'Kuching Spotted' is battling my 'Speckled' for 1st place in pitcher quantity.

Great photos and plants! Do you have any problems growing Truncata X XTrusmadiensis under lowland conditions? Or do you have it in intermediate/highland?

Nope, although it grows a little slow it is perfectly healthy with vibrant colors. I have it in Intermediate-lowland conditions.

Summer: Days 88-92f, 65% rh Nights 72-76, 80+ Rh
Winter: Days 82-84, 75% Rh Nights 68-70, 80+ Rh

That tobaica is the most colorful clone of the species I've seen yet. :0o:

Nope, although it grows a little slow it is perfectly healthy with vibrant colors. I have it in Intermediate-lowland conditions.

Summer: Days 88-92f, 65% rh Nights 72-76, 80+ Rh
Winter: Days 82-84, 75% Rh Nights 68-70, 80+ Rh

Cool that matches my terrarium setup almost exactly. Maybe I will look around for one. Your albomarginata look great as well.

That is a gorgeous picture of the Albo

Back