What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

talangensis x veitchii

Nice peristome before it folds back:
P1120820.jpg

Even after it folds back:
P1120882.jpg

But I like this pink clone better:
P1080102.jpg

Even if it does fade a bit with time:
P1070870.jpg

i second the 2nd clone. that one is a REAL looker!

wow you really have some nice neps , i want this one but havent been able to find it yet , thanks for the pics:0o:

I am *soooo* glad I gave up my veitchiiXplatychila for a talanXveitchii (had to make some room). Is the talanXveitchii pink clone an SG plant or is it a BE/EP clone on the market?

They are both awesome!

wow you really have some nice neps , i want this one but havent been able to find it yet , thanks for the pics:0o:

I know where you can get them :D

These pictures just inspired me to get one of my own

WOW!! Another one for the want list...

They're seedgrown plants from EP, but most of the ones I've seen look similar (or even better with a striped peristome).

That second clone is very nice. I have a BE clone and it looks similar to your first clone. I have to give it very strong light to get it to color up at all, but even then doesn't come close at all to your pink clone.

The pink clone does better with less light. They are under 30% shade cloth (on the morning sun part of the greenhouse). The pink color fades away with time and light.

Back