What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had some spare time when i got off of work today to take some photos before watering the plants...it was getting a bit dark but the pics still turned out decently.
Enjoy :)

N. glabrata
P1010010-6.jpg

P1010011-4.jpg

N. maxima dark x talangensis
P1010002-6.jpg

N. truncata x xTrusmadiensis
P1010009-4.jpg

N. spectabilis x aristolochioides
P1010008-3.jpg

N. jamban
P1010005-2.jpg

P1010006-4.jpg

N. jacquelineae (first pitcher in my care, had this plant for a good 8 months now...it was kinda banged up when i received it, not the most startling pitcher for a plant its size, but its a good start)
P1010003-10.jpg

N. singalana Tujuh newly opened pitcher
P1010015-6.jpg

N. singalana Belirang newly opened pitcher
P1010013-4.jpg

P1010014-6.jpg

N. ventricosa x angasanensis
P1010019-3.jpg

P1010017-5.jpg

P1010016-3.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Wow, they all look really REALLY great!

love your plants. amazing shots. lemme know if your aristo x spec makes a basal that you're willing to part with. that clone in particular looks fantastic!

Fantastic pics and plants man. Looks like you are putting that camera to good use. The pics look very nice!!

thez - thanks a lot :) there are several more pitchers that should be opening any day on various plants...pretty excited.

amph - will do, its still a pretty small plant, but it could pop one at any time i suppose, with the way the vine is sitting....

varun - thanks a lot :) im trying to get good with that camera LOL.

Awesome pics. Your plants are lovely!

thanks jbradt :) most of them are doing really well now...a few others are establishing themselves (new arrivals mostly)

Back