What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
mikei (been working on regrowing after it pooped out after shipping last fall)
P8030045.jpg

clipeata clone U
P8030041.jpg

veitchii X maxima X veitchii X campanulata
P8030033.jpg

P8030032.jpg

P8030031.jpg

P8030030.jpg

P8030029.jpg

P8030028.jpg

update on vogelli peristome
P8030027.jpg

burkei regrown after a year of working on dying for no reason..:oops:
P8030026.jpg

aristo popping the first pitcher it's made for me
P8030024.jpg

villosa as well
P8030021.jpg

...and a sneak-in shot of my Hummer's Giant ceph taking repotting like a champ:
P8030025.jpg

Awesome pitchers!

very cool.... villosa on the patio too?

my fav nep :)

Awesome pitchers!

:-D

very cool.... villosa on the patio too?

my fav nep

Comes inside for the day at around 6AM where the AC kicks in if it gets higher than 77F. Outside for the night at about 7:30pm where it drops to the 60's at night. I carry all the heli tanks and neps like aristo, dubia, villosa, densiflora, diatas and...hamata SG and Doorman's Top II in and out on a daily basis. This only needs to happen late July, all of August, and half of September though...rest of the year it's perfect h/l temps, with even uh/l Dec-Feb. I'm slowly getting rid of the l/ls..

It is pretty fo' sho'.

and obviously working very well for ya :)

very nicely done thez

i like the last picture where its a australian community pot with a ceph and some pygmies.

Nice plants and awesome vogelii :D

Thanks!

i like the last picture where its a australian community pot with a ceph and some pygmies.

:-D I though about putting a pot together like that for a while before I actually had the motivation to go buy a tall pot and mix up all the substrate (got em in 2 peat : 1 perlite or something like that), and it turned out looking better than I had hoped!

Here's the whole thing again..
P7310016.jpg

What's that shiny purple thing on the left ?

Shiny purple rock :)

Nice Hummer !

i might ask you for a villosa basal when the time comes...mine isnt doing too well (at least i think) the leaves are turning yellow in color. :(

Dang Thez, that clipeata's a monster! :bigthumpup:

:D

Yours should be just a little smaller being 6mo behind, yeah? Show me pics!

If it can fit under a dime and has no pitchers, it's not worth getting a picture of. ;)

some fantastic plants. That villosa pitcher looks familiar. Mine made one like that not too long ago.

Back