What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. bellii x stenolowrokkoveitchi pollen available

• Thread starter hamata
  • Start date
N. bellii x [(stenophylla x lowii) x('rokko' x veitchii)] from EP, pollen available now and for about a month.

There are two flower stalks so I should have pollen for a while. please keep in mind that I can only collect pollen on Wednesday and Saturday (when I visit my plants), but will probably have trouble if it has rained recently and might have to wait for a dry day. So, it is better to notify me earlier than later!

This is a very nice cross and I want to cross it to something, but I do have a preference for something that will bring out the peristome, but I do have two stalks so I should have enough for a few people. regardless, anything crossed onto this has potential :)
Standard 50/50 seed split if you have any success.

Some pics (more floating around in my other posts):
lower pithcer
IMG_3122.jpg

upper pitcher
IMG_3127.jpg

flower stalks
flo.jpg

Count me in, well maybe, as soon as I figure out if the is male or female. I'm thinking female but that would be too lucky. It's a N. splendiana x ((veitchii x maxima) x veitchii) and I love em all so far. You plant looks really nice and would make a fine suitor.

sending up a third flower... should be plenty of pollen to go around!

Ah sad... my kampotiana x sanguinea just finished flowering and I had no pollen to give it. Good luck finding prospective mommas.
~Joe

Back