What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just can't stop posting pics!!!

N. truncata x veitchii 'tristans'
IMG_3335.jpg

N. [(thorelii x rafflesiana) x thorelii] x veitchii H/L
IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

N. hirsuta x spathulata
IMG_3386.jpg

N. (thorelii x mixta 'superba') x albomarginata
IMG_3387.jpg

N. mirabilis (m), EP
IMG_3391.jpg

N. viking
IMG_3392.jpg

N. rowanae (a), EP
IMG_3394.jpg

N. 'tiger' x mirabilis
IMG_3396.jpg

N. viking 'winged' picking up some nice color after being moved to a shadier location
IMG_3399.jpg

N. ventricosa x ephippiata pitcher in the middle of summer in Miami FL!
IMG_3405.jpg

N. veitchii x platychila. So far there is almost no variation on this cross as far as I can see...
IMG_3406.jpg

N. ampullaria 'hotlips'
IMG_3407.jpg

N. ampullaria, different than the darker form I have shown before.
IMG_3410.jpg

N. spectabilis x mira
IMG_3413.jpg

N. viking
IMG_3414.jpg

N. viking
IMG_3418.jpg

N. ventricosa x alata (EP). Should be much nicer than the usual ventrata!
IMG_3419.jpg

N. rafflesiaan var. alata 'tricolor' forming
IMG_3420.jpg

N. viking
IMG_3393.jpg

N. 'king tiger'
IMG_3395.jpg

N. spathulata x veitchii H/L, two pitchers make it that much more stunning!
IMG_3421.jpg

N. viking, 'tiger'
IMG_3397.jpg

N. lowii x campanulata, I have some more colorful ones, but this guy was easiest to get to. Yes, they can grow in LL conditions!
IMG_3400.jpg

and...

N. veitchii H/L x maxima getting really nice after a bit more than a year
IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

N. viking 'super A #8', not much to look at now, but you can already see the winged tendril on this tiny guy.
IMG_3329.jpg

N. ???, any ideas?
IMG_2987.jpg

You have an amazing collection! It seems as if the Miami climate has done your plants well ;)

Great plants from a fellow Floridian! Thanks for sharing :)

Your n. hot lips, looks very similar to my amp.borneo sunset.:0o:
IMG_1882-1.jpg
i love the,N. rowanae (a), EP,
could you please do another shot from a different angle on the, N. mirabilis (m) EP, that thing is wicked ! .
I've been looking for any of the viking crosses love them all , seems to be one nep I'm not going to have .
Very nice collection by the way:hail::hail:

Very nice collection, nice to see h/l growing in our backyards =].

@Jimmy, you missed a couple colors. lol.

Thanks for the nice comments. Its good to see other Floridians addicts as well :)
I'll add some more pics of the mirabilis (m) Wednesday after I visit my plants, along with some others.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

The amps do look alike, but the reason Borneo sunset was made a cultivar was because of how the color of the peristome fades from red to green (all sunset-like), which is not too common. Very nice plant

Great cultivation job!

N. mirabilsi (m) as requested
IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

N. hookeriana 'dark giant' I will definitely post pics once this monster opens up!
IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

N. veitchii H/L x eymae, I was planning on selling this one, but I am really starting to like it!
IMG_3442.jpg

N. bicalcarata 'Sarawak giant', starting to make teeth, but no red yet...
IMG_3441.jpg

N. maxima x merrilliana, deceptively small...
IMG_3440.jpg

N. spectabilis x truncata 'tristans', growing quite quickly and already starting to develop a striped peristome and speckles.
IMG_3430.jpg

And some obligatory vikings:

N. viking 'pear', I suspect that this may be a hybrid since I haven't seen any other forms that have such a deep colored peristome with a green body.
IMG_3445.jpg

N. viking, getting some nice color finally. Maybe one day, we will figure out the waxy red mystery.
IMG_3431.jpg

love your neps.:hail: thanks again for all the work on the pics. , and getting them loaded.:-D

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

and by the way thanks for the new shots on the N. mirabilsi (m) , its soooo cool, cant tell where the leaf stops ant the pitcher starts.:-O

Back