What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

densiflora X truncata (King of Clubs) update pic's

uphwiz

jimmy
havent updated this nep. in a couple months,
here is the newest pitcher , i did move it to the new terrarium and under 4 t-12's back as soon as i finished and it slowed a bit , but just a bit . and leaves have stopped burning, cant wait for the next pitcher , each is still larger and nicer than the last.
densiflora+x+truncata+_king+of+clubs_.jpg
densifloar+X+truncata+_+KING+of+CLUBS_.jpg

OMG..that's gorgeous

very nice, i do like this hybrid, mine seems to start out and wind up a lil darker but is otherwise quite similar.....

OMG it grows like a beast. It has larger pitchers than anything else in my collection and I swear I haven't had it more than 2 or 3 months (and the rest a year!).

P8220004.jpg

P8220005.jpg

P8220006.jpg

here is mine.....just open
DSCF2328.jpg

few weeks later
DSCF2389.jpg

similar hybrid, Black Dragon (truncata x izumae)......
IMG_0832.jpg

rattler...I'm jealous how yours is solid black/dark purple without green on the ruffles like mine. Great plant!

genetic variability........havent seen one of this cross yet that i wouldnt love to have though unlike some other crosses....

Those peristomes are awesome!

I like them all! Nono, LOVE them all and *wantwantwant* lol.

rattler i hope my black dragon looks like yours , ive just got so its pitchers are only about 1 1/2 inches right now

Black Dragon is a favorite, gonna have to check out whats going on with mine.....it was doing great than slowed down for no reason i can figure.....think ill put it in new soil and see if that helps......do love the coloring but wish the pitchers were a lil tubbier.....

if yah couldnt tell im a sucker for dark pitchers :D

Back