What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"solid kick in the pants"

..Javi, you say stuff that just makes me giggle and grin cause it's just so silly sounding.

And Mike- you know how highly I think of your plants, don't ya? ;)
They make me do this:
:spazz:

"solid kick in the pants"

..Javi, you say stuff that just makes me giggle and grin cause it's just so silly sounding.

And Mike- you know how highly I think of your plants, don't ya? ;)
They make me do this:
:spazz:

LOL. Wait till I take new pics a week or 2 from now. They will be even better than now.

Your plants are gorgeous!! Congrats, this time your eddy will deffinitely make it! btw, how often do you aply superthrive?? in what concentration?

Regards

Your plants are gorgeous!! Congrats, this time your eddy will deffinitely make it! btw, how often do you aply superthrive?? in what concentration?

Regards

Thanks. I apply the Superthrive everyday to all of my CP's. I use it a few times a day on their leaves. I mix the superthrive with rainwater then mist all my plants. I also root water all my plants with the Superthrive Once a Day. Plus they catch lots of insects as well, so they all get fed pretty well and stay well nourished.

You should call up Superthrive and see about getting some monies since you're pimping their product so good- you have the potential to open up a whole new demographic for them :lol:

how have the hummers giants responded? and oh yeah! i forgot to ask, when you repot or take cuttings do you also use rooting hormone in conjunction with the superthrive?

I took alot more new pics today. More of the Superthrive Progress.

I'll start off with my 2 Nepenthes Tenuis plants. The Female is getting taller and taller each day very fast.

f-59.jpg

a-123.jpg

New upper pitcher forming

b-114.jpg

c-97.jpg

Some new Lowii x Truncata pics. There growing fast as usual for me lately.

d-81.jpg

e-69.jpg

Some new Amp Giant Red striped peristome pics

g-49.jpg

h-39.jpg

o-11.jpg

p-11.jpg

q-10.jpg

r-8.jpg

s-7.jpg

t-7.jpg

A new Pervellei Pic

z-4.jpg

wow thats impressive man, do you grow all of your neps outdoors?

wow thats impressive man, do you grow all of your neps outdoors?

Thanks. Most of my Neps I grow outdoors like my L/L's and Intermediates. I grow all my H/L's like Hamata, Tenuis, Jacquelineae, Dubia, Edwardsiana, Platychila, etc... Indoors on a window sill.

how many ofshoots does that amp have?

how many ofshoots does that amp have?

My Amp Giant Red has 5 Offshoots on it at the moment. It looks like another One or 2 may be getting ready to emerge from the main vine. If your wanting a cutting of that Giant Red Amp Striped Peristome, I can put you on the list for one when I take a cutting.

That camp looks great. My female camp got about that big....then I tried to acclimate it to the sun (two years ago now) for summer growth outside.

I forgot to bring it back in out of the sun :blush:

Needless to say, the main (big) growth point was toast....and a few of the pups, too.

But now, two years later, she seems like she might be starting to recover. Finally. What a wonderfull plant a nicely growing campanulata is, no?

That camp looks great. My female camp got about that big....then I tried to acclimate it to the sun (two years ago now) for summer growth outside.

I forgot to bring it back in out of the sun :blush:

Needless to say, the main (big) growth point was toast....and a few of the pups, too.

But now, two years later, she seems like she might be starting to recover. Finally. What a wonderfull plant a nicely growing campanulata is, no?

I agree. Its a wonderful plant when well grown. Even though it isn't one of the most colorful ones, its still one of my Favs. It was actually the First nep I got from AW years back, LOL. And its still alive.

I'm glad that your Female Campy is doing much better, I hope she can flower again soon so species seed can be made. If you like, you can contact me next time she flowers and I can see if my Campy is still in flower. Chances are he probably will be, LOL. As my Male Campy always seems to be in flower. This is his 4th and 5th flowering,LOL. When will it End, hahaha.
And these flowerings were continuous flowerings on him.

I remember wanting Campanulata ever since its debut in Discover Magazine years back. I definitely agree with you it has very elegant classy, beautiful lime green, bell shaped pitchers.

Took some more new pics today. I also just received an Awesome Jacquelineae Red from Zero here on the forums. I think its time he changed his forum name to #1, LOL. Zero is a "bit inappropriate" for how awesome he is and his plants, LOL.

Anyways, I'm already loving this Jacq.

d-83.jpg

Nice little pitcher thats forming on it

e-71.jpg

A beautiful red pitcher that's currently on it.

f-61.jpg

g-51.jpg

h-40.jpg

Took a couple new Edwardsiana pics

i-36.jpg

l-21.jpg

Some new seedling pics

j-30.jpg

k-26.jpg

z-5.jpg

Some pics of my Baby girl Shadow

a-125.jpg

b-116.jpg

c-99.jpg

Damn dude a couple of those seedlings are getting prettty big, congrats! your cat actually licks you??? katies only headbutts me when i try to get him to give me a kiss.

Just took some more pics. I thought I would take some pics of something a little different, LOL. And YES, these are REAL, LOL. The Revolver is a .44 Magnum Model 29. Has a 6 1/2 inch barrel. And has Walnut Checkered grips.

a-126.jpg

b-117.jpg

c-100.jpg

e-72.jpg

f-62.jpg

d-84.jpg

i-37.jpg

j-31.jpg

g-52.jpg

h-41.jpg

k-27.jpg

l-22.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Damn dude a couple of those seedlings are getting prettty big, congrats! your cat actually licks you??? katies only headbutts me when i try to get him to give me a kiss.

LOL. Yes my cat loves to give kisses. Shes such an awesome and sweet cat. I love how she follows me everywhere I go. She even wakes me up by giving kisses, LOL. One morning I heard and felt something licking my ear, LOL. It was Shadow.
Shes also the kind of cat that loves to cuddle with you while sleeping. Shes just a great cat all around. Sits with you, lays with you, walks with you, LOL. And yes, shes even quite the talker. Meows a ton of the time.

She will also give you kisses on the nose if you get close enough to her.

Hey, you're wearing socks this time!! :lol:

Hm...after careful examination, all I have to say is this:
:love:

Hey, you're wearing socks this time!! :lol:

Hm...after careful examination, all I have to say is this:
:love:

LOL. Yes, for this time I am wearing socks. I'm glad you love the pics. I should have more pics added soon within like the next day or 2. They will probably be new photos of the Females Tenuis's upper pitcher forming, and maybe some more seedling pics.

I found some Old pics of some of my Ampullaria Reds. These plants are HUGE and all received Superthrive. Both on their roots and Leaves/pitchers during misting.

These things grew like weeds. Up to 1 leaf a week for me and 4 leaves a months. This is SOLID PROOF that Superthrive works 100%.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

8copy.jpg

8.jpg

9-1.jpg

10copy.jpg

10-2.jpg