What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uphwiz

jimmy
It's is starting make a go at a carpet of pitchers , when I got it the main stem was in bad shape so I buried several basal growths under the sphag, I think there must be 3 or 4 basals under there with several pitchers on each, and you can see the new ones starting at the main stem, cant wait to have a pot full of these guys ,
if any one is interested Ill trade the main stem cutting, though its not rooted yet , ( not even cut yet). I don't have the best luck rooting neps.:blush:, if you would like to try , PM me if you have something to trade, doesnt have to be expensive, or rare, just not on my grow list..
This nep does make very beautiful pitchers :0o:, but does best in lowland conditions, I have it close to a 4 bulb t-5 HO light fixture , and in a lowland terrarium, the leaves and pitchers are a bit smaller than they could be due to the intense light , but it has been growing very well for 10 months now .:-D
The first two pics are some months back , the second two shots are today.

IMG_1883.jpg
IMG_1873.jpg
IMG_3225.jpg
IMG_3223.jpg

I absolutely love it!
Nice looking plant you have there! Congrats!

That is a terrific form of ampullaria. :)

:drool:

The blushed, fading towards the bottom peristome is magnificent :O

Yeah that's a keeper. I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for one of those. Good growing!

back atcha liz. PM'd

Back