What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Ventricosa x Tiveyi) x Truncata Pic???

Hi

Does anyone have a (Ventricosa x Tiveyi) x Truncata that they can post a pic or two of???

Was thinking about getting one but can't seem to find any good pics of an adult pitcher
There's only 2 links on Carnivorous Plant Photofinder & they're both dead links

Thanx
DC

Sorry

Posted it in the wrong section & can't get it to delete
Can a mod please move it to the Nep forum

Thanx
DC

This batch is fairly young so unless someone has made their own cross prior to the batch release I don't think you'll find adult pitchers just yet. It's a great little plant with a promising peristome and a long lid at a great price.
IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

This batch is fairly young so unless someone has made their own cross prior to the batch release I don't think you'll find adult pitchers just yet. It's a great little plant with a promising peristome and a long lid at a great price.

Hi French

Thanx for the pics & info
Looks nice guess I'm going to have to order me one or two

Did your plant come from Dxxx at Cxxxx???

Thanx Again
DC

Last edited:
Without mentioning any vendors, I did get mine from a seller in Oregon :)

My Bad

Your pitcher looked nice & I was just wondering if it was from the same batch

Thanx Again

Sorry I have an adult plant but took a beating in the heat and is just now recovering... :/ But its basically a GIANT Tiveii. Def one of my favs!

Well I guess I'll be adding it to my growlist
Just ordered one :boogie:

Ohmygoodness! That's sooooo lovely!

Well Just Got My Plant Today

Looking good! The leaf shape looks very similar to the one I received. Mine really seems to like to add lots of internodal space in between leaves, I'll be curious to see if yours does the same. Congrats!

Thanx...

Hopefully I Can Keep It Happy...

Back