What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

densiflora x black truncata, fast becoming a favorite and turing into a weed for me and is having a growth spurt
DSCF2397.jpg

izumae x tm i have alot of hopes for this hybrid cause i love izumae hybrids let alon TM hybrids but its proving to be a slow grower....
DSCF2398.jpg

burbidgeae, another having a growth spurt on me at the moment
DSCF2401.jpg

lowii.....this particular one never heard it was supposed to be slow growing.....not as fast as some but i would call its growth rate in my collection as medium, my 'Black Dragon' is actually slower growing as far as percentage of increases
DSCF2402.jpg

also have a merrilliana thats getting huge quick growing alongside the highlanders pictured here but i could not extract it out of the tank for pics without contorting myself as its on a head height shelf, its gonna have to wait till i heal up for pics

Are you saying we get to see your wound after you heal up some more , or the merrilliana? :-))
very nice neps by the way. My densi x blk truncata is looking just like yours, they ARE going to be nice. mine seems to ebb and flow too , and it seems to beginning another spurt.

Very nice Rattler, I always enjoy your pictures and plants :)

I like yours better, wanna trade your densiXkos and izXTM for mine? :lol:

Very nice plants :-D

Are you saying we get to see your wound after you heal up some more , or the merrilliana? :-))
very nice neps by the way. My densi x blk truncata is looking just like yours, they ARE going to be nice. mine seems to ebb and flow too , and it seems to beginning another spurt.

the wound dont look like much, more of a 4 inch pink line than anything as they glued it back together, no stitches.....gotta be careful how i move cause at the moment its extremely easy to re injure myself simply by bending or twisting wrong....

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I like yours better, wanna trade your densiXkos and izXTM for mine? :lol:

Very nice plants :-D

i think ill keep mine, really happy with it....

Nice color!

Back