What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Well... It has been a while since I've made a thread, after being away on Vacation for two months. It seems to me that even though they were really healthy upon my return, they hadn't gotten much larger, i believe they all want a repotting so they can start stretching their roots.

Windowsill neps
DSC00037.jpg

N. x Mixta Bsal
DSC00038.jpg

N. 'Lady pauline' - didn't grow much
DSC00039.jpg

N. Spectabilis x Aristolochioides - also didn't do much
DSC00040.jpg

N. ventricosa - Put on some size
DSC00041.jpg

N. Sanguinea - relatively Larger
DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

N. Ventricosa 'Squat'
DSC00044.jpg

N. Rafflesiana - about the same, although its making a killer pitcher, there are a few N. ventricosa 'Cream Pitchers' plants in with it.
DSC00045.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

H. Neblinae, really did well. (Bonus)
DSC00052.jpg

Cephalotus - Also did really well (Bonus)
DSC00051.jpg

Enjoy!

Wow all of your plants look GREAT and that ceph is spectacular!! and you can just have a heli sitting around not inside a terra like that?! Nice!

Did you have a plant sitter take care of them while you were away?

They all look fantastic to me... I'm planning on taking a rather lengthy vacation in a year or two and I'm already trying to figure out who will take care of my plants, lol.

Thez_yo - the ceph and heli grow in a terra with my more expensive and smaller neps they weren't really picture worthy 9they will with the colder temps soon though. I took them out for pics.

SeaQuest - Yes, my plant-sitter was my mom.

Ah...well what have you got hiding in the terras with them, hmm?

I'm worried to leave town for even 2 days with my plants...I don't think I could find a plantsitter I'd know for sure wouldn't kill anything unless one of you guys flew out and took care of my babies while I was away XD.

Back