What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes compacta?

Hi everyone!
I recently bought a nep labled "Nepenthes Compacta". As i have never heard of this species or hybrid before i did some reaserch on the net but found nothing???
Could someone help me out here?

I grow all my neps outside, so Im hoping this isnt a lowland plant as my conditions here in Melbourne are far from ideal for these:blush:

Can you post a pic of the plant and the pitchers?

Although the plant seems healthy it has no pitchers, just tendrils. I will post a pic of the plant tomorrow if that might help :)

Although the plant seems healthy it has no pitchers, just tendrils. I will post a pic of the plant tomorrow if that might help :)

I saw N.Compacta on eBay for sale , but like you, could find no info whatsoever, would love to see a pic ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a listing for "Nepenthes Compacta" on fleabay from a seller in Austraila named "lsf_bootz", and the plant they are selling is just plain old N. Ventrata. There is no such thing as "Nepenthes Compacta". They made up the name.

Back