What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will start with a couple of my new babies....
N. maxima dark x xTrusmadiensis rooted cutting
P1010030-7.jpg

P1010024-6.jpg

N. maxima 'Mini'
P1010034-4.jpg

and now the ones ive had for awhile :p

N. flava
P1010056-5.jpg

N. singalana 'Belirang'
P1010051.jpg

N. singalana 'Tujuh'
P1010053-5.jpg

Newly opened N. hamata pitcher from a basal (mother plant got hit with a slug and the main growth died D;)
P1010036-2.jpg

N. ventricosa x angasanensis
P1010047-4.jpg

P1010048-2.jpg

P1010049-5.jpg

N. ventricosa
P1010044-4.jpg

Baby N. spectabilis 'Pangulobau'
P1010050-4.jpg

N. chaniana x veitchii
P1010043-6.jpg

baby N. veitchii 'Batu Lawi' finally trying to get some size
P1010065-3.jpg

P1010064-4.jpg

couldnt help but post this xVentrata pitcher, lol...only has a single little hair ontop of each of where the wings used to be...kinda like little T-Rex arms or something stupid and useless like that...its quite silly IMO
P1010061-3.jpg

Great plants! I grow veitchii Batu Lawi as well, mines about the same size. Its a good plant, cant wait to see what the mature pitchers look like!

Pretty!

:drool:
Everything looks fantastic as always!

What's your secret with that Chaniana x Veitchii? Mine's slower than a turtle in molasses and not even trying to pitcher.

Liz, I don't give it any special treatment, to be honest... It just grows like crazy for me... It has trippled in size in the last few months and has 3 growth points... I treat it like my veitchiis, and let it stay a little more on the dry side compared to my others but that is it... What is your temp/humidity/lighting/soil mix for yours?

My standard mix of mostly LFS with enough orchid bark and perlite to mix it up a bit ;)

Erm. Temps are roughly in the upper 70s with a slight temp drop. Humidity is on the lower end of the spectrum. Dappled sunlight throughout the day with a few hours of direct in the morning and evening.

The trick is, I've never kept Veitchii or anything :blush:

You should hopefully see better growth when it gets a bit cooler... I would try and give it more light as well... Your mix is fine IMO.

Alrighty, thank you :hail:

WOW!!!! Always AMAZING as usual. Keep up the great work there.

Back