What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. maxima x ventricosa
N_+maxima+x+ventricosa+IMG_8474.JPG

N. spathulata x ampullaria
N_+spathulata+x+ampullaria+IMG_8470.JPG

N_+spathulata+x+ampullaria+IMG_8472.JPG

N. raff hybrid
IMG_8405.JPG

IMG_8398.JPG

N. glabrata x hamata seedling
N_+glabrata+x+hamata+IMG_8496.JPG

growing some chest hair
N_+glabrata+x+hamata+IMG_8497.JPG

hope you like 'em

what's that petiolaris dew kicking it behind your raff hybrid (2nd pic of the set) ? looks amazing!

I didn't even know spathXamp existed - it's very interesting though!

And I've got my black truncata making chest hair like that too, it's very cute :love:

Nice pics and plants!

love the spath x amp.. the size and shape remind me of my tobaica x talangensis, but with bigger lips.

100_3285.jpg

Ah, cute :p

glabrata x hamata? Cool!

I didn't know these were available anywhere. It is a natural hybrid right? Did you get it from a nursery?

I love that N. spathulata x ampullaria, very unique!

Glabrata x hamata.... Oh no!!!

what's that petiolaris dew kicking it behind your raff hybrid (2nd pic of the set) ? looks amazing!

Thank you,
That would be lanata.
D_+lanata+IMG_8390.jpg

spath x amp is a old skool exotica hybrid ya don't see too often. lower pithers are ampish with a fat lip
N_+spathulata+x+ampullaria+IMG_8232.jpg

full plant circa 2006
N_+spathulata+x+ampullaria+image16.jpg

glabrata x hamata? Cool!

I didn't know these were available anywhere. It is a natural hybrid right? Did you get it from a nursery?

Correct this is natural hybrid. I got seeds back in feb from a source over seas.

Hmm.. A good friend of mine had this hybrids (Glabrata x Hamata) that he got from over seas seed and the teath are just absolutly dominant in the hybrid even at a small age! Maybe theres alot of variation!

dang. those lanata are gorgeous! and i see you have a broomensis as well in the background. petiolaris dews are seriously the royalties when it comes to sundews!

Back